Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello CCC

Hi everyone, I have created a blog so that we can communicate over the summer. You can post anything you would like (except vulgar jokes). If you have any ideas for projects next year, news to report, or would just like to talk about your feelings, please do so here. I would like this to be used as much as possible and especially by professional blogger and current group member, William Lesser. Hope you guys are enjoying  your break so far!

-Seth

3 comments:

William Lesser said...

I am not a professional blogger for the record, thanks Seth, however I do hope this gets used a lot. It's a great way to stay and touch and communicate. Recently, I've been following the news about the clean-up in the Gulf of Mexico. It is more important now than ever to wean ourselves off of our dependence on oil. Hope everyone is having a great summer; I can't wait to hear everyone's green ideas.

Juan Sebas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth Litwack said...

Will I was watching the news the other day and they were talking about the possibility of using a nuclear bomb to stop the flow of oil (prob. won't happen) or some other high powered explosives. However, what was interesting was that they said the only reason this has not happened yet was due to the massive amounts of money BP and others have donated to Obama's campaign. BP may actually still be trying to preserve the pipeline/oil rig so that they can keep using in the future!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.