Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Story of Cosmetics Plus Critique

Hey all, hope you guys are enjoying your summer while it lasts! Just wanted to share something with you all. I'm pretty sure most, if not all of you watched the Story of Stuff which probably astonished you as well as made you think twice about what you buy. Now from the same creators comes the Story of Cosmetics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfq000AF1i8

It's an interesting watch to say the least but after I watched it I immediately watched the critique:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxO3bPNyWzo&feature=related and I must say, the critique is spot on. You cannot make a good argument if your facts are wrong, vague or not even cited.

The same person did a critique on the Story of Stuff but I only watched a bit of it...but you be the judge.

P.S. Sort of related to the Story of Cosmetics topic but has anyone tried "no-poo"? You use baking soda and water to wash your hair and an apple vinegar rinse as a conditioner. I've heard a lot of good reviews on it and I'm gonna try it as soon as I finish my homemade shampoo. Here are two good sources for no-pooing: http://1greengeneration.elementsintime.com/?p=935 and http://1greengeneration.elementsintime.com/?p=935. Good luck!

-Hyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.